Simply put, we are the world leader in outsourced Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) and Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) products and services.
We deliver a comprehensive range of innovative FDM/FOQA products and services, and can help you maximise operational efficiency and minimise risk, whether you are large or small, commercial or corporate, operating fixed- or rotary-wing aircraft.
What are the benefits of an FDM/FOQA programme?
- Comply with international civil aviation regulations
- Identify flights operating outside safety limits
- Identify operational trends
- Enhance crew training and performance
- Recognise savings through fuel and engine trend monitoring
How we can help
Our innovative web-based POLARIS technology allows you to analyse your data whenever you need it, whether in the office or in the field, anywhere there is an internet connection. Migrate between our full service option to an in-house solution as your operation grows/changes.
Our FDM Service – powered by POLARIS
We believe that outsourcing is the most cost effective method of carrying out FDM/FOQA, by reducing your overheads of training and recruitment of personnel, covering personnel leave and sickness, provision and maintenance of software and hardware, and indeed on the use of flight crew on the routine tasks of the FDM/FOQA process. With our FDM Service solution, you receive all the benefits of the in-house option, but you also get :
- Over one hundred safety events monitored
- A team of highly qualified and experienced flight safety specialists performing analysis
- The highest ratio of analysts to aircraft in the industry
- Automated maintenance inspection alerts within one hour of download
- Validated events within one business day of download
- 24/7 technical support
Because POLARIS is entirely web-based, you don't have to worry about downloading, maintaining, upgrading or storing software.
While we believe we offer a complete range of FDM/FOQA products and services, our clients tell us that what we actually give them is security, certainty, and peace of mind.
If you'd like to experience our service for yourself, contact us for more information.